3D Pen Art & Crafts Kit - Clever Creator Pack! Loads of Projects and Supplies for All Ages! Includes Colourful Filaments
- Unit Price
3D Pen - Clever Creator Pack
Create EVERYTHING you can imagine! With the Artshine 3D Pen Kit - Clever Creator Pack you can become inspired by the many project ideas and examples included in the box. Combine all your skills to make your own unique 3-Dimensional masterpieces!
This Artshine project is best suited for people ages 7-107
- Crafted with precision and care, this remarkable pen is equipped with 8 vibrant color PLA filaments and black and white included in the box. All made from non-toxic and non-irritating friendly materials.
- Embrace the art of speed as the filament seamlessly flows from the pen. There is a button on the side to adjust the speed of the flow.
- An LED indicator on the front lets you know what mode the pen is in.
- Wireless usage and quickly charges when drained.
- Low temperature means this pen will not get too hot and is appropriate for kids.
- Versatility is at the heart of the Artshine 3D Pen. With many supplies and materials included in the box, you can create whatever you can imagine!
- With its versatile filament compatibility and user-friendly features, this pen is perfect for artists of all levels, whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your creative journey.
- Combine with different art mediums to create truly original masterpieces.
- Repair existing items!
Great Tips for the Best Experience:
- Getting started with Filament refills: Before you insert them, make sure the filament refills smoothly into the pen. If you find any rough parts, you can use scissors to carefully cut them for a smoother experience.
- Time to say goodbye: When your Refills are near the end, it's time to switch them out. Avoid leaving exposed wire in the pen for too long, as it could cause blockages. If the wire is left in the pen, remember to unload it promptly.
- Taking a break: When you're done creating, press the unload button to safely return the filament refills if you can see them. Afterward, draw out any remaining Refills and store the pen and Refills separately to prevent clogs.
- Oops, I forgot: If you forgot to remove the filament after your last masterpiece, no worries! Simply re-heat the pen and press the feed button to get things flowing again. Remember not to press the 'back' button.
- Power-saving mode: During normal use, if no one operates the pen for 5 minutes, it will enter sleep mode. To wake it up, just give it a gentle touch. And remember, don't touch the pen with your hands during use to avoid any mishaps.
- Ready to charge: Before you start creating, make sure to use a 5V~2A charging head for operation. This will ensure your art tool has enough power to bring your imagination to life.