Offering Art Programs For People With Exceptionalities, Of All Ages And Abilities Across Canada.
A closed group, for your participants only.
• Workshops are small in size to promote socializing and interaction between participants.
• Offered virtually, and in-person (when it is safe to do so).
• Runs for one hour, once per week, for four weeks – you choose the time and dates that work best.
• Provides individual kits to each participant, filled with all of the materials needed and shipped directly to your agency for distribution (or to each participant if desired).
• Explores different art mediums and themes each month.
• Offers multicultural curriculum.
• Customizable program options, such as receiving class recordings and closed captioning available
• Run by talented instructors who have been teaching our programs for many years and break down all projects into fun and achievable steps.
Our virtual program has become a popular option for many organizations supporting individuals and families to incorporate into their programs and services.
Prices for a 4-week program start at $75+HST and shipping.
For more information, or to sign up your group, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer individual art kits with pre-recorded video tutorials. Choose from Artshine in a Box Specialty, Premium, or Reads kits. Each kit includes all art supplies needed to create the project pictured, a printed step-by-step guide, and access to a video tutorial. Email email@example.com to place an order and for details regarding bulk discounts.
We look forward to creating with your group!
We're currently running paid, subsidized, & free programming at these locations:
⭐ Autism Ontario
⭐ Beechwood Brainery
⭐ Brantwood Abilities Centre
⭐ Christian Horizons Guelph Wellington & Waterloo
⭐ Christian Horizons Halton & Peel
⭐ Christian Horizons Toronto
⭐ Community Living Burlington
⭐ Community Living Essex County
⭐ Community Living North Halton
⭐ Community Living Renfrew
⭐ Elmira District Community Living
⭐ Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region
⭐ KW Habilitation, Kitchener
⭐ Parents for Community Living
⭐ Walkerton and District Community Living