Offering Art Programs For People With Exceptionalities, Of All Ages And Abilities Across Canada.
• A closed group, for your participants only.
• Workshops are small in size to promote socializing and interaction between participants.
• Offered virtually, and in-person (when it is safe to do so).
• Runs for one hour, once per week, for four weeks – you choose the time and dates that work best.
• Provides individual kits to each participant, filled with all of the materials needed and shipped directly to your agency for distribution (or to each participant if desired).
• Explores different art mediums and themes each month.
• Offers multicultural curriculum.
• Customizable program options, such as receiving class recordings and closed captioning available
• Run by talented instructors who have been teaching our programs for many years and break down all projects into fun and achievable steps.
Our virtual program has become a popular option for many organizations supporting individuals and families to incorporate into their programs and services.
Prices for a 4-week program start at $75+HST and shipping.
For more information, or to sign up your group, contact: email@example.com
We also offer individual art kits with pre-recorded video tutorials. Choose from Artshine in a Box Specialty, Premium, or Reads kits. Each kit includes all art supplies needed to create the project pictured, a printed step-by-step guide, and access to a video tutorial. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order and for details regarding bulk discounts.
We look forward to creating with your group!
Interested in joining our monthly open-group accessible workshops?
Check out our English and French program flyers below!
We're currently running paid, subsidized, & free programming at these locations:
- Autism Ontario
- Beechwood Brainery
- Brantwood Abilities Centre
- Christian Horizons Guelph Wellington & Waterloo
- Christian Horizons Halton & Peel
- Christian Horizons Toronto
- Community Living Burlington
- Community Living Essex County
- Community Living North Halton
- Community Living Renfrew
- Elmira District Community Living
- Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region
- KW Habilitation, Kitchener
- Parents for Community Living
- Walkerton and District Community Living
Don't see your area listed and want to set up a program? Please fill in the form below to get the ball rollin'.