Those living with exceptionalities shouldn't be robbed of the joy of creating art. We offer specialized programming & instructors for art students with developmental disabilities, and for those whose abilities are limited due to illness, injury, or aging.
Everyone Has Unique Abilities
Individuals with exceptionalities have the opportunity to explore a different arts medium each week!
A talented art instructor breaks down each project into fun and achievable steps.
We're currently running paid, subsidized, & free programming at these locations:
- Autism Ontario
- Beechwood Brainery
- Brantwood Abilities Centre
- Christian Horizons Guelph Wellington & Waterloo
- Christian Horizons Halton & Peel
- Christian Horizons Toronto
- Community Living Burlington
- Community Living Essex County
- Community Living North Halton
- Community Living Renfrew
- Elmira District Community Living
- Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region
- KW Habilitation, Kitchener
- Parents for Community Living
- Walkerton and District Community Living
Don't see your area listed and want to set up a program? Please fill in the form below to get the ball rollin'.